Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Feed Co, Paradiso & More

It's been pretty fast and furious with the arrival of new bolts in the shop this past week or so ... here's what's new ..

Feed Company by Sweetwater is here.  We loved the black & whites, reds and navys in this one and picked our favorites for the shop ... including these in this fun bundle!


Nomad has a retro vibe and we picked up an awesome feather print and a few low volumes.  I built this special curated collection - Feather Your Nest - around the feather print and I love how it turned out!


Kate Spain has done it again with beautiful prints and a stunning color palette in her newest line, Paradiso.  I am a sucker for pink and when combined with the aquas and navys, its a winner in my book!  We have a few bundles, including this one ...

As well as this Coral & Grey bundle ... which I feel like I must sew with sooner than later!  Find bundles, yardage, and select precuts here.


Carrie at Moda has been doing some fab Mix Ups on Mondays and a few weeks ago, I was inspired by one in particular.  This is my version, which I'm calling Spring Break in the City.  A NYC map print paired with playful aqua, navy and grass green prints.


And we got to the end of our bolts from last month's Low Volume club, so I made a few special edition Low Volume bundles - available while supplies last as some of these prints are not coming back to Sew Lux.


There are also a few new short stacks, lots of new bolt ends, and more to explore in the shop!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)