Monday, February 17, 2014

Lazy Sunday QAL : Quilting & Link Up

The Lazy Sunday QAL is coming along to an end!

I am working on the quilting for my quilt and have a few more small sections to finish stippling around. I stitched some mum-like flowers in the squares and then stippled everywhere else.  I think it is turning out great.



 This is our last weekly post on this QAL, so we have one more winner of a PDF pattern of their choice by May Chappell.  And the winner is ....


... Fiberofallsorts!  She rocked out this awesome queen sized version! We'll be in touch so you can choose your next May Chappell pattern.  :-)

If you haven't started yet, grab a layer cake and join the fun!  You can even make it with fat quarters and you can certainly catch up quick!  :-)

Don't forget to tag your progress this week on Instagram with #lazysundayqal and #isewwithsewlux.
And .... of course ... link up your finished quilt by 3/9/14 to be entered to win a $30 gift certificate to Sew Lux Fabric!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I entered, but my quilt is still at the longarmer's so I don't have a finished image yet! Don't know if I still can enter, but it doesn't matter since it was so much fun! Thanks for helping me complete my first ever QAL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)