Saturday, April 21, 2012

Scrap Attack Strings Winner


Hey y'all!  I wanted to announce the winner of the random drawing for the Scrap Attack Strings Show & Tell #3 post.  Congratulations to ....

Maree!  You can check out her blocks here.  I love how scrappy her quilt is going to be!

Maree, if you will send me an email I will get your prize (the fun charm pattern and charm pack below) on the way to you.  :)

Thanks to everyone who participated this month ... I will post the next linky on May 5.  And if you haven't jumped in yet, join the fun!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Maree - lovely blocks - and thank you for hosting and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning. Thank you very much - the charm pack looks gorgeous. I love making scrap quilts so this scrappy QAL is right up my alley -so glad I found this blog site and this great idea for making another scrap quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)