Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Sewing

Hey friends!  I thought I'd stop in and share what I was working on this weekend.

First up ... I have been working on finishing this Domestic Bliss baby quilt using the fabulous pattern Jennie posted on the Moda Bake Shop a few weeks ago.


Just working on finishing the binding now.  :)

I also went to work on some Hello Luscious charm squares.  How does 2 mini quilts/large mug rugs from ONLY one charm pack sound?  Well, I will have a tutorial for you later this week with the first of the two.  But for now, here's what I started with for mini quilt #1 ...

What did you sew this weekend?  Link it up in the comments ... I'd love to see it!

Did I tell you we're doing some shopping tomorrow (Tuesday)?  We're looking forward to meeting with our Moda rep and catching up with her as well as selecting prints for later this summer.  I'd love to know what you think of these lines ... anything you'd love to see us carry?  (Please no negative comments on designer's work ... just tell us what you love in the comments!  Negative comments will be deleted ... as your mama probably said, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.")


Thanks for stopping in!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. Made my FQ Star quilt along into a flimsy and now is quilted and bound - done! http://vroomansquilts.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-re-born.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deer! Yes please! ;) I really like the Ladies' Stitching Club too. Have fun picking some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your baby quilt! And those minis are going to be cute! I looked at the 4 lines and The Ladies Stitching Club is calling my name! Beautiful line. This weekend I worked on two monthly quilt alongs, Kathleen Tracy's Small Quilt Baskets, and Carrie Nelson's Schnibble quilt, Bibelot. Lots of progress but no pics yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ladies Stitching Club looks cute! :)

    Can't wait to see your finishes- looks great so far! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to go against the crowd here, LOL, but I really love Oh Deer! and Coquette...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your baby quilt, simple, bright and cheery. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)