Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Updating...

Hi there!  I can't believe its nearly Wednesday already ... holy cow!  Have you ever had one of those weeks that seems to just zip past you?  I had a busy weekend, which included many tasks, including finishing one of my biggest quilt tops to date (a twin size of this).  It's been shipped off to the fabulous Marlene to quilt and boy was I glad I arranged for longarm services because ironing it was bad enough!  LOL  I will share more about it when it comes back. :-)

I finally got a chance to update some things around the shop tonight ....


Ruby is on sale through 2/15/12.  We still have at least some yardage of every print in the collection.  See them all here.  I also updated the Last Chance page with some end-of-bolt cuts and limited stock items.

AND ... two new collections arrived today!


Reunion by Sweetwater  - I think the bunting prints are my fav!


And Pezzy Prints by American Jane - I love this green.  (And the hot pink.  And gray ...)

Yardage and fat quarters are available in both of these collections.

And, there are still some reservation slots available for Flea Market Fancy if you are interested.  Check out the options here.

And did I mention we ordered Christmas fabric last week?!  Yes.  We.  Did.  Crazy, right?!

Well, that's it for now!  I will be back tomorrow with the linky post for the first month of the Scrap Attack Strings QAL ... have you been making blocks?  I will have a little giveaway for a random participant ... hope you can join in!

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)