Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trains

Hiya!  A few weeks ago, an old friend of mine asked if I could make her little man a birthday shirt with a "3" on it.  Of course, I said yes.  :-)  I had some extra fabric left over and decided to try out a fabric bucket/basket.  I used one I had purchased some time ago as a rough pattern and it turned out great!  I mailed it off last week and was waiting to share a picture of it until she got it in the mail. (And, well, she's also a better photographer than I am!) 

Here's the bucket all set and ready for the birthday party.  So cute, if I do say so myself.  ;-)


Thanks, Krista, for a fun project ...  Hope the party is awesome! :-)

Side note: those tags on the favors are some awesome printables from paper&CAKE.

Happy Sewing! :-)

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! I think your fabric bucket turned out nicely indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he carries all his cars around in it now...big hit!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)